Friday, December 14, 2012

I LoVe YouR EyEs

Did you know that i'm in love with your eyes? I know it's crazy thing about you. But i know my feeling as well as i know that i'm in love with you but you out of my hand. We are so different. And i know, it's so hard to make a relationship more than just a friend with you. Just a friend, yeaaah, i didn't wish more than that.
I love your eyes. So wise, so prestigious, so intense, so mild. Is that a mistake if i wish you will see me same as i see you? I know, it's very impossible  and painful for me. My feeling be hurt . He's not love me. He's not mine. He's not see me. And i'm a broken hearted girl. Huhuhu..

4 comments:

  1. nyanyi kan dia sesuatu donk sist.. "Coz you just amazing.. just the way you are... " hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah mba, uda aku nyanyiin segala macem nyanyian, ga mempan mba. uda ada tameng bininya mba. hahaha..

      Delete
  2. Ehem eheem.. siapa sih yg lg diomongin..
    ciyeee...
    :D

    ReplyDelete